Tuesday, January 17, 2012

All Over the Place

I feel like this blog has reached the place where I so often find myself in life.

Pointless.

I want to be taking a direction.

I'm trying to be more fit - what about a fitness blog?

I'm trying to better understand politics and the issues facing today - what about doing the research and then trying to explain it in simple terms?

I'd love to learn how to cook, some simple recipes? Some cooking techniques?

But then I just love being sarcastic and blogging about paper towel dispensers too much.

I'm afraid that it's just going to remain a hodge podge of ideas and topics. Because really, that's the most accurate representation of me I can give. I'm writing this for me - a cathartic exercise if you will. I'm trying desperately to find my voice, my opinions, my viewpoint of the world.

I'm not going to excel in any one subject. I'll be.. average. But you know what? I think it's a good thing. Because life is made of many facets. It's beautiful because of the variety. And oh boy do I have variety up the wazoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment