Monday, August 5, 2013

Picture Perfect








In Which Sister Gish Eats Her Words
This is shameful.  Shameful shameful shameful.  I always swore I wouldn't be one of those missionaries who take glam shots with the Book of Mormon.  (Apologies to anyone who did.  They're great!  You look great!  They're spiritual and amazing.  But really not for me.  That's all.)

Insert quote about the bigger they are and the harder the fall and all that.
This week my companion informed me of a tradition she'd started with her trainer.  The goal is to find the most random places possible to read the Book of Mormon and take photos of it.  So I caved.  Congratulations Sister Gish, you are now one of those people that takes those kinds of pictures.  Welcome to the club.  (Is there a club?  Do you have meetings and things?  Will you send me letters?)

This week was not so creative - just the beach and puddles of water.  I'll get better don't you fret.  
  



 
We had a tea appointment at a members home on Saturday.  I'll say nothing about the food (lest I come off as ungrateful) but I will say the whole thing was about as classy as the cups.  I figured I'd better take a picture with them because it's about as close to menfolk as I'm going to get for awhile.




 Till next week

No comments:

Post a Comment