Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Rather Average Post

So I've done it.
Joined the world of blogging.
Actually I have a confession to make. I've had this blog before. Did I ever do anything with it? No of course not. So a year (or two) and a total of three posts later, I'm starting over. I'm all about good intentions I guess.
And now that I'm MUCH older and sooooo much more mature and responsible (sike) I think I can handle keeping up a blog.

To begin, a quick introduction yeah?
I'm Sierra and my life is pretty much.. average.
Average intelligence, average looks, average talents.
But here's the thing. It's still my life and somehow all of those average, seemingly moments add up to something kind of ... above average.
And I want to keep track of those moments.
So here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment