Monday, September 1, 2014

 
Transfer Tremors
 
 
 
The more you get along with your companion, the faster the transfer goes, even if you are just finding all of the time.  So this transfer has gone by very, very, very quickly.  We get calls on Saturday.  I think Sister Hansen might go, since she has served here before.  We are getting 7 new sisters this transfer.  I would actually really like to train (but I'd never say that because people will judge you for being prideful).  It would be such a great way to end, I learn sooo much while training.  Liverpool is a good area for it but I guess we'll just see!  It's up to the Lord.
 
 
Happy Birthday to my trainer!
 
 
I attended the mission call opening of one of the ward members here.  She's a convert of about 3 or 4 years.  Her aunt came but her mom didn't.  She's going to Vancouver, Canada.  I had so many mixed emotions as I watched her.  She has no idea what is in store for her (neither did I!)  I couldn't imagine doing it all over again.  I would never erase the experiences I have had. 
 
 
 
 
Even the ones where I taught men in bathrobes wearing bike helmets.  England is perfect for me.  It's so trying.  But It's perfect. 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment